At ProTelix Health Clinic, we provide a DOT fee schedule that is affordable for the commercial drivers we serve. We charge a set fee of $125 per DOT Physical Exam (Lab services at additional fees).
DOT Physical Examination is MANDATORY!
The US Department of Transportation (DOT) requires all commercial drivers to have their physical examination done by DOT-certified professionals.
It is best recommended to get the DOT Physical Examination done before you go to Motor Vehicle Administration (MVA) since they usually require drivers to have the DOT Card (or DOT Certification) to register for Commercial Driver’s License.
We provide all the needed paperwork and DOT Card / DOT Certification. Just bring in your picture ID or current Driver’s License.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How much does a DOT physical cost?
Different companies offer pricing ranges between $90 – $210 in the state of Maryland, with an average price list of $125.
How long does it take?
The entire exam should last about 20-30 minutes. DOT exams are performed on an appointment basis and therefore have a wait time of 10 minutes or less.
What should I expect for the exam?
DOT Physical Exam is not the same as the Annual Physical Exam. However, we do DOT Physicals for CDL Drivers and NON-CDL Drivers. During your physical, we check your blood pressure, heart and lung auscultation, vision, hearing, urinalysis, and general physical examination that may or may not affect your performance.
DOT Physical for CDL Drivers – DOT card in Baltimore, Lutherville-Timonium
What do I need to bring for my DOT physical?
- Bring a government-issued picture ID. A current driver’s license (Preferred).
- Bring ALL prescription lists or medication bottle(s) you are currently taking.
- You can also bring with you, any relevant doctor’s note to clarify that your driving abilities will not be affected by a specific health condition.
- Bring your eyeglasses or contact lenses if you wear them when driving.
- Sometimes, a waiver/exemption, or Skill Performance Evaluation (SPE) Certification will be issued for a particular group of drivers.
Monday-Friday 9 am – 5 pm (By appointment)
Saturdays- 9:30 AM – 2:00 PM (By appointment only)
We offer the lowest price in the Baltimore County and Surrounding Counties at $125. Ask for special pricing on our DOT Drug Screen Test and 12-Panel Non-CDL instant Drug Test.
You may contact ProTelix Health Clinic at 410-575-4494 or book an appointment